No matter what your level of experience, De Facto Software is the ideal place in which to improve and develop your career. We have roles for experienced professionals and run a graduate scheme and an apprenticeship programme. As we provide a broad range of products and services, you could be working in any of the following business areas: project management, client support, ERP or web development, sales, marketing, administration and business intelligence reporting.
At De Facto Software, we are committed to providing the very highest levels of service to our customers. We thrive on challenge, always pushing ourselves to deliver beyond expectations. We will support you by providing an environment in which each individual can develop and prosper to achieve their personal best.
We are always interested in motivated and ambitious people, that can join our Development, QA, Support and Implementation teams.
- Application Configuration MS TSQL, Database Design
- QA Automation Python3, MS TSQL, Selenium, Robot Framework
- MIS BI Services TSQL, SSAS, SSRS, Power BI
- Core and Application QA requires manual testing experience of sophisticated business systems and development frameworks
- Support Team requires ERP, Accounting Business systems experience
- Implementation Team requires ERP, Accounting Business systems experience and Project Management.
- New Business Development requires direct and channel development experience of ERP solutions (or similar) and/or Systems development tools.