Web Windows sit within the De Facto ERP portal, giving the system users access to information in a bespoke way. Web Windows can be initiated and updated by a variety of different actions within the system. Whether viewing a customer screen or looking up product details, the information is always delivered in real time and on demand.
Example data outputs
- Customer websites
- Specific sales data for customers
- Customer order details
- Product details - including real-time stock information, product specs and dimensions via De Facto ERP and / or the customer's website
- Historical data for sales, orders, stock and products
Need your Web Windows to display another type of data? Just ask.
Web Windows can be customised for the different types of user within your company
Here are just a few example ways in which Web Windows can be customised:
- Finance staff can have customised web windows that show a customer's turnover and credit control information.
- Marketing staff can have a customised display that shows what products customers already currently have / use to identify potential areas of business.
- Support staff can use Web Windows to show support support issues for the selected customer.
- Order entry staff will benefit from the display of the customer's website within the Web Window which will allow them direct access to product specifications when selecting specific products from the customer's database within De Facto ERP.
Contact us today to discuss your business needs with our Online Services team.